Just came back from holiday and work travel; just in time for another batch of changes for the repositories:
- MakeMKV has been updated to version 1.8.12.
- HandBrake has been updated to the current development version for Fedora 20, 21 and 22. It enables now
x265by default and uses even less bundled libraries. It also uses the system
- Flash plugin package has been updated to version 188.8.131.520.
- Spotify it’s now at version 0.9.11.27.g2b1a638.81-1. As announced previously in another post, the original i386 build was reverted by upstream to 0.9.4 without even notifying and it stayed locked at this version for months. As such, I completely removed i386 support for it. I’ve changed the repository page to reflect it.
- The Nvidia Management library header and man pages (alias GPU Deployment Kit) it’s now at version 340.21, the bundled version in CUDA 6.5. It works with drivers version 340.x and up.
Most of the repositories now support both Fedora 21 and 22, including HandBrake & friends.
Also, I’m building CUDA 6.5 packages now that it has been released. Testers welcome as usual.