Warning: Missing argument 2 for Jetpack_AMP_Support::render_sharing_html() in /home/content/15/11463415/html/site/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/3rd-party/class.jetpack-amp-support.php on line 251
Another batch of changes for the repositories. The HandBrake repository has seen some updates:
- MakeMKV has been updated to version 1.8.11.
- HandBrake has been updated to the current development version for Fedora 21. It contains additional/different bundled libraries, but the situation is not that bad.
- libdvdnav is now based on a 5.0.0 snapshot that contains all the fixes required to avoid the HandBrake crash while opening a DVD for scanning with the default settings. Removal of the flag “Use dvdnav (instead of libdvdread)” in the preferences panel is no longer required.
Please test it, I found it much more stable than the previous version. If it works, I might build it also for current Fedora releases.
Regarding the other updates:
- The Nvidia driver is now at version 340.24 for all CentOS/RHEL and Fedora variants.
- Nvidia Fedora 21 packages have now aKMOD support
- Nvidia CentOS/RHEL 7 packages have now binary kABI modules, so you can install the binaries directly without relying on DKMS.
- The CDRtools suite has been updated to version 3.01a24.
- The Steam package has been updated to version 18.104.22.168-2, the same build has been pushed to RPMFusion. The repository hosted here still contains other SteamOS packages.
- The Flash plugin package has been updated to version 22.214.171.1248 and Skype has been updated to version 126.96.36.199. Both versions have also been pushed to RPMFusion in the form of lpf packages.
- Spotify it’s still at version 0.9.10; as the x86_64 and i386 builds share the same data package. Upstream has updated the x86_64 build to 0.9.11 but at the same time has reverted the i386 build to 0.9.4, so all Ubuntu users will not get the update anymore. Until this is sorted out, I’m going to leave the current package versions as 0.9.10 for systems that are both 32 and 64 bit. RHEL/CentOS 7 (which is 64 bit only) has the new 0.9.11 version.
As always, any issue just let me know.