Another batch of changes has reached the repositories in the last weeks. The updates have touched everything:
- MakeMKV has been updated to version 1.9.2.
- HandBrake has been updated to the current 0.10.1 for Fedora 20, 21 and 22.
- libdvdnav and libdvdread are based on 5.0.x releases. Also, all required libraries for MakeMKV and HandBrake have been rebuilt for Fedora 22 until RPMFusion catches up, at which point I will remove them from the repository.
- The Nvidia driver is now at version 346.59 for all CentOS/RHEL and Fedora variants and at 349.12 (beta) for Fedora 22. According to the release notes, the 319.42 drivers will try to copy the framebuffer console’s contents out of
/dev/fb0making the Plymouth transition even better on UEFI systems.
- The Nvidia driver is now using libvdpau 1.1 which contains support for decoding H.265/HEVC video streams (VDPAU Feature Set F) on supported GPUs.
- The GPU Deployment kit (NVML headers and docs) is now at version 346.46. Also, nvidia-healthmon is now 64 bit only.
- The CDRtools suite has been updated to version 3.01a28.
- The Flash plugin package has been updated to version 18.104.22.1681 and it has also been pushed to RPMFusion in the form of lpf package.
- Spotify it’s at version 0.9.17.1 for CentOS/RHEL 7 and Fedora 20, 21 and 22. Instead of bundling Ubuntu’s libgcrypt library; now it uses the compat-libgcrypt package from ssaavedra/compat-libcrypt COPR repository. The package is already included where appropriate.
- Wimms’ ISO tools have been updated to 2.30a.
- RAR has been updated to version 5.2.1.
As always, any issue just let me know. I’m in the process of moving and starting a new job; so please bear some patience if I don’t reply to you immediately.